CALL FOR MUSIC VIDEOS:
Palestinian-Jewish Duos or Groups
18 April 2011
the music they hear and
the music they play."
CALL FOR MUSIC VIDEOS
Duos or Groups
Original or existing song that inspires.
Vocal, Instrumental, or Both.
Up to 5 minutes.
Before July 1, 2011
Music unites people who otherwise stay apart.
Fresh partnerships can create better relationships and
invent modern artistic expressions to speed humankind toward community.
Music's power can make us better people, as change begins in small circles of
creative individuals for our times The Citizens' Century.
1. One song uploaded to YouTube or other site.
2. Name and contact information of each artist.
3. One paragraph describing artists and their relationship story.
4. E-mail all information including song's URL before July 1, 2011.
1. Videos will be viewed for vision, originality, and spirit.
2. Three most inspiring entrees will receive $500, $300, and $200.
3. Music URLs will be linked to this page for ongoing global appreciation.
Elias & Fanny Botto ~ Elias@Botto.org
Libby & Len Traubman ~ LTraubman@igc.org
1448 Cedarwood Drive, San Mateo, CA 94403 USA
information is at http://traubman.igc.org/music.htm
"We are the music makers, and
we are the dreamers of the dreams."
~Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy (1844-1881)
and from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
"Use what talents you have;
the woods would have little music
if no birds sang their song except those who sang best."
~Reverend Oliver G. Wilson
"Music will save the world."
~Pablo Casals (1876-1973)
by the Jewish-Palestinian Living Room Dialogue of San Mateo, California, USA
in July 2011 celebrating 19 years and 231 meetings of listening, learning, and cooperating